In our last episode, mighty Virgo attacked Sagittarius Nation with some accuracies that annoyed us. Today, I take a long look in the mirror at the very things we do to annoy the living crap out of our zodiac foil, Aquarius.
Gotta love Aquarians. They have a truly broad “come as you are” attitude but, when you get right down to it, we Virgos drive them up a wall. So here’s some things we do to piss off the Aquarian in our lives.
- We are homebodies, mostly: Virgo has very little sense of adventure except when something is to be added to our knowledge base. Aquarius loves to travel, while Virgo prefers to stay at home and relax or do something with a goal or destination in mind.
- Crowds just are not our thing: at last check, a Virgo is about a comfortable in a crowd as a cat is at a dog convention. We just dont like em. We are generally at least introverts, when Aquarius is usually extroverted and gregarious. For Aquarius, getting Virgo to go out to a concert is like pulling a dog into a vets office.
- We can be very closed minded when we want to be: when a Virgos mind is made up, that’s it. Aquarians tend to be able to see all sides, even when an opinion is formed. The classic Virgo, however, is a clinic in heel digging, head smashing, wall pounding argumentativeness when our minds are made up. Aquarius could do well to avoid the flightiness of Sagittarius, but at least they aren’t total self centered jerks.
- Tunnel vision, anyone: Virgo is a super focused sign, but that focus is a detriment at times. Aquarius sees the big picture while Virgo is staring at the little tree in the forest. While Rome is burning, we worry about if we have to go to work the next day. Aquarius wants to slap us at times for that.
- Virgo doesn’t not play well with micro managers: Virgo hates being told what to do, but more so how to do it. You can blame out meticulous nature which compels us to learn all we can before we dive in wholesale. For Aquarius, leadership comes naturally but so does managing the details to the last letter. For Virgo, people who like to tell them how to do a job is like sandpaper underwear. Aquarians and Virgos in business are a classic head butting pair, and a micromanaging Aquarian will soon be ready to put a boot in Virgo where the sun don’t shine.
- Picky picky picky: a Virgo is a fault finder, and that rankles Aquarius to no end. Aquarians are generally idealists, and they love to find consensus and higher ground. The problem is their own flaws are pointed out easily by Virgo, who is them hurt when Aquarius unyielding sense of truth comes out and bites us. Oops.
- We’re as cold as ice: Virgo is known for not showing emotion. We wrap them up in a package of logic and reason. Aquarius wears their heart on their sleeves, as does Virgo, but Aquarius is unafraid of being given a hard time about their emotions because they either snap back or blow it off. For Virgo, showing the softer side is painful and we drive Aquarius to the edge of departure with our aloof, stoic nature.
- Precision honesty: Aquarians, like their Sagittarius cousins, are brutally honest, but Virgo’s honestly is so precise, so needling, so much like a mosquito bite in the wrong spot, it drives Aquarius insane, but that’s nowhere near as bad as….
- Sickening disarming charm: believe it or not, a Virgo could charm the pants off a penguin. Despite our introverted nature, a Virgo is an exceptional student of people and, like anything we study, we do so with the goal of perfecting our technique. In this case, it’s person-to-person interaction. That leads to the final button we push…
- A Masters Level flirtation skill: never make the mistake of assuming that Virgo is incapable of seduction. Of all the signs, the virgin is anything but. In fact, most of the most skilled people on earth in the arena of flirtation and sexuality as actually Virgos. The worst part is this: most of the time we aren’t even trying. Being flirtatious, charming and sweet is our nature. We attract people naturally (despite our loner nature) and, for steadfast and loving Aquarius, this is the one thing which really honks them off. While we are loyal companions and devoted lovers, getting us to turn off the flirtation switch is no easy feat because, frankly, half the time we don’t even know we’re doing it.
Okay Aquarians. I’m sure you have buttons of your own to add so fire away. This should be extremely interesting.